Workshops & News
Workshops & Courses
The courses listed below offer a variety of glass making techniques for all levels of abilities. They are practical as well as creative and informative and are aimed at giving beginners an introduction to glass as well as those with experience an opportunity to broaden their skills. Spaces are limited to six people per class. Please contact me to make an enquiry or make a booking.
Most weekend classes are held in North London. To view the studio where the workshops are held please visit Lead&Light.co.uk. I also teach venues outside London. These details will be listed in the calendar below.
Examples of students' work:
- Christmas Course
- 26-27 November 2016
- Tuition will be matched to your individual needs and experience. Learn to make a small leaded panel, paint or fuse. Glass cutting, designing,assembly and soldering will be covered as well as techniques for your specific choice of application. All tools and equipment are provided. Glass and other materials will be available for you to purchase from the studio in order to give you maximum choice.
Saturday & Sunday 10.00 am - 5.00 pm
- New Year Workshop
- 7-8 January 2017
- An opportunity to work on a project of your choice. Learn fusing, painting or/and making a leaded glass panel.Tuition will be matched to your individual needs and experience as this course is suitable for all levels of experience. Glass will be available for you to purchase. All tools and equipment are included in the course fee.
Saturday and Sunday 10.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Weekend Workshop
- 4-5 February 2017
- This course will cover all aspects of glass work depending on your experience and personal interest. From glass cutting, design and leading a small panel to fusing and kiln firing. Using traditional methods you may also learn the compelling method of painting on glass. Glass for your project will be available to purchase on the premises.
Saturday and Sunday 10.00am - 5.00pm.
- Stained Glass Summer Course (London)
- 7-11 August 2017
- The course content will be flexible and aimed at the individual requirements of each participant. You may work in the leaded technique or develop your skills in painting or fusing. The course fee includes the use of all tools and equipment. Glass and materials will be available to purchase on the premises. Suitable for all levels of experience.
Monday - Friday inclusive. 10.00am - 5.00pm
News & Exhibitions
- Hepsibah Gallery Hammersmith London
- 15-17 December 2016
- A collection of kiln formed Art-Glass and Stained Glass together with jewellery and other small Gift items.
- Glaziers Art Fair 2016
- 25-26 October 2016
- Over sixty exhibitors showcasing glass art and conservation in the Glaziers Hall, the only Livery Hall south of the river Thames.
- Landmark Arts Midsummer Fair (Teddington)
- 14-16 October 2016
Landmark Arts Centre, Ferry Road, Teddington, TW11 9NN.
A showcase for individual artists and crafts people with a vibrant variety of visual arts including, painting, print making, photography,jewellery, glass, collage and sculpture.
Find me on stand 20 where I will be exhibiting contemporary glass sculpture, glass painting and fused
wall mounted panels.
- More info:
website: Landmark Arts Centre